Please attend the Natural Resources CLE: Talking With Water Division Engineers, presented by Bill Tyner and Corey DeAngelis. The presentation will cover:
New Division 1 Engineer's Perspective of Water Administration, Enforcement and Water Court.
• Role in Water Court Cases
• Water Administration
- Increased Complexity of Decrees, Accounting and Administration
- Role of Division 1 Accounting Group
- Role of Division 1 Support Staff
- Role of Water Commissioners
• Enforcement of Decrees, Statute, Rules and Regulations.
New Division 2 Engineer's Perspective and Outlook Relating to the Water Bar
•Role in Water Court Cases
•Perspective on Adjusting to Administration of Complex Court Decrees
•Enforcement and Administration Principles
•Compact Compliance Perspective
Lunch is included with registration fees.