How to File a Complaint Against An Attorney or Judge

The only agency permitted to investigate attorney conduct is the Office of Attorney Regulation, supervised by the Colorado Supreme Court.

If you would like to file a complaint against an attorney or magistrate, please contact:

Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel

303.866.6400/toll free 1.877.888.1370


To file a complaint about a judge, please contact:

Judicial Discipline Commission - 303.894.2110

Contact Us

3269 28th Street

Boulder, CO 80301

(303) 440.4758

Log in
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software